Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gosh Darn Good Rolls

Dinner rolls are a wonderful thing, at least I think so. There are a lot of alright rolls out there and some great rolls out there. These were pretty fantastic. My last post was of a white bread recipe that could be used for rolls. The loaf that I made didn't quite rise like it needed to and it was much more dense than it should have been.
 I definitely prefer this recipe for rolls just because this is such a sweet and buttery bread that goes perfectly with a savory meal. I had them with a delicious birthday dinner.
Some lovely flowers from the boyfriend and an adorable card from the mom. 


 This time the bread rose perfectly and the rolls were light, but still  creamy and soft inside. It was just like the white bread recipe in my last post but instead of shaping it like a loaf I shaped the dough into little balls and let them rise a little.
Then you bake them for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown.
They are a delicious addition to a meal and not too much trouble, that little extra something to a nice meal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment